Key Result Areas
- Gather data collection from the market and competitors for analysis and comparison purposes
- Present the data through charts, graphs and tables to ensure ease of analysis.
- Analyse the gathered information so as to provide the management with valid information for decision making.
- Send report to the supervisor for verification and information sharing purposes.
- Customer reconciliations
- Receive reconciliations from customers and attend to them timeously and effectively.
- Check if the customer’s balances are agreeing with the system balance so as to check for discrepancies.
- Handle customer queries on damages and missing items and ensure they are resolved timeously and amicably so as to maintain good customer relations.
- Compile daily sales despatch reports and submit to supervisor for verification
- Compare monthly budgets against daily achievements so as to identify what needs to be done to achieve the set monthly budgets.
- Compile report on Market pricing, outlining damages, stock movement, available stock in the market and number of sales.
- Compile monthly report on all executed tasks and submit to the supervisor for verification.
- Compile all monthly reports into one annual report so as to provide the management with information for decision making
- Calculate rebates to be given to the customer accurately so as to minimise queries.
- Evaluate promotions according to set goals
Qualifications & Experience
Diploma in Sales and Marketing or equivalent
High level of computer literacy
3 – 5 years’ relevant experience in FMCG
|Job Level||Junior Level|