Loss Control Assistant
Key Result Areas
- Ensure all risk areas are manned by a security guard.
- Supervise the security guards on specific functions
- Record all incidences in the register and advise the Loss Control Officer for the next course of actions.
- Investigate all assigned cases and give recommendations to management.
- Identify risk areas and do necessary assessments for mitigatory purposes.
- Record initial fuel dips and at the close of the day and ensure all fuel drawn per day are entered on excel.
- Ensure dispatch process is done accurately and report on daily quantity dispatched.
- Record all finished products produced and transferred to the warehouse on daily basis.
- Ensure all raw materials coming are received in the presence of security and all GRVs and Invoice are stamped by security.
- Ensure all vehicles coming inside have either loading or offloading authorizations from Logistics.
- Ensure proper searches are done taking into considerations decency.
- All vehicles going into the weighbridge must be searched for objects that can distort weights.
- Monitor, record and take snapshots on CCTV of all suspicious events in and around the plant.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the Loss Control Officer.
Qualifications & Experience
- Diploma in Security/Risk/Loss Control or equivalent
- High level of computer literacy
- 3 years relevant experience in FMCG